Layman's Lens

Life is beautiful.

Life Straw

leave a comment »


Life Straw, originally uploaded by tilak.dutta.

I saw this at an exhibit at OCAD called “Designing for the other 90%”. Apparently most products today are designed for the rich 10% of the worlds population. This life straw is an example of a device designed for the other 90%.

Is it wrong that I want one for canoe trips?

Advertisements

Written by Tilak Dutta

January 25, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Posted in Design

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s